So, pancakes are by far my favourite food (besides cupcakes), and even with a simple recipe they taste delicious! It is so easy to make them what ever way you want and each time I try something new it is exciting to see how they turn out! This is the basic recipe that I use for simple pancakes! yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (depending how thick you want them)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites (beaten until frothy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I usually use apple sauce or yogurt as a healthier alternative)
Mix and enjoy the heavenly taste of pancakes!